Stamina 1350 Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Bike
Color: Metallic Gray
- Recumbent stationary bike for effective low-impact aerobic exercises in your home
- Smooth magnetic resistance with tension dial for adjusting intensity
- Large, easy-to-read monitor displays speed, distance, time, and calories burned with one-button control
- Padded upholstered vinyl seat with multiple seat positions and handrails
- Some assembly required; 1-year warranty on frame, 90 days on parts
Warranty: Frame: 1 Year
Details: The Stamina Magnetic Recumbent 1350 Bike gives you a great cardio workout in the convenience of your home. The workout is smooth and quiet so you can watch television or listen to music while you work out, and you'll never be bored with the built-in monitor that keeps you motivated by displaying speed, distance, time, and calories burned. The scan mode lets you track your progress without pushing buttons during your workout. The tension knob can be adjusted anytime to increase or decrease the intensity. The Magnetic Recumbent 1350 Bike is designed to put you in a semi-reclined position so you work all the major muscles in your hips, thighs, and buttocks. The Magnetic Recumbent 1350 Bike features the adjustable heavy-weighted flywheel resistance and belt drive train, so your bike pedals smoothly at any resistance level. The oversized foot pedals hold your feet securely, and the seat is padded and adjusts to fit most any size of rider. The walk-through design makes getting on and off the bike safe and easy.Enjoy an effective low-impact aerobic workout in your home with the Stamina 1350 recumbent stationary bike--a great tool for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints. It's designed to put you in a semi-reclined position so you work all the major muscles in your hips, thighs, and buttocks.
The Stamina 1350 features an adjustable heavy-weighted flywheel resistance and belt drive train, so your bike pedals smoothly at any resistance level. The oversized foot pedals hold your feet securely, and the seat is padded and adjusts to fit most any size of rider. The tension knob can be adjusted anytime to increase or decrease the intensity.
The Stamina 1350 recumbent is easy on the joints. See a larger image with more features.
Features and Specifications
- Comfortable, padded upholstered vinyl seat with multiple seat positions and handrails
- Stamina InTouch monitor with large, easy-to-read numbers
- Monitor tracks time, speed, distance, calories, and scans with simple, one-button control
- Oversized, weighted pedals
- Leveling stabilizer caps
- Rolls for easy storage
- Maximum user weight: 250 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year on frame, 90 days on parts
- Dimensions: 50 x 24 x 33.5 inches (LxWxH)
About Recumbent Exercise Bikes
Despite the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, exercise bikes continue to be popular options for home exercise. They offer the same aerobic benefits of riding a bicycle at any time, in any weather, without leaving the comfort and safety of home. Exercise bikes don't take up much space, require little or no balance or coordination, and can provide an effective workout for all levels of users, from beginners to serious competitors. While the same could be said for a number of other types of home fitness equipment, the exercise bike is one of the few that allows you to watch television or read a magazine while you work out.
The term recumbent literally means "lying down." Exercising in a recumbent or reclining position allows the user to have full ergonomic back support, without causing strain on the arms, neck and shoulders, all of which can be common effects of using an upright bicycle. For many people, having convenient access to quality exercise equipment is critical to sticking with a long-term exercise program.